Golfing is a very popular pastime, especially among those who also enjoy betting at casinos. Luckily, there are plenty of casinos located in close proximity to some of the best golf courses in Australia and New Zealand. This article will take a look at just a few of them that are definitely worth checking out next time you find yourself in the land Down Under.
For a more extensive review, be sure to check out casinoreviewers.com for a detailed look at some of the best golf-casino combinations in Australia and New Zealand.
5 Incredible Casino Golf Resorts In Australia & New Zealand
If you’re looking for a casino golf resort that offers incredible views, world-class amenities, and challenging courses, then you’ll want to check out one of these five amazing options in Australia and New Zealand.
1. The Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Resort & Spa
This stunning resort is located in the heart of wine country, just a short drive from Sydney. The resort features two 18-hole championship golf courses, as well as a world-class spa and fitness center.
2. The RACV Royal Pines Resort
This luxurious resort is located on the Gold Coast, just minutes from Surfers Paradise. The resort offers two 18-hole championship golf courses, as well as a full-service day spa and an array of dining options.
3. The Lakes Resort & Golf Club
This beautiful resort is located in the stunning Tasmanian countryside, just a short drive from Hobart. The resort features an 18-hole championship golf course, as well as a full-service day spa and several restaurants.
4. The Peppers Blue on Blue Resort
This stunning resort is located on Australia’s Sunshine Coast, just minutes from Noosa Heads beach. The resort offers two 18-hole golf courses, as well as a full-service day spa and several restaurants.
5. Millbrook Resort
This beautiful resort is located in Queenstown, New Zealand, surrounded by the Southern Alps mountain range. The resort offers two 18-hole golf courses, as well as a full-service day spa and several restaurants
What is the dress code for playing golf at these casinos?
The dress code for playing golf at these casinos is business casual. However, it is important to dress appropriately for the weather conditions when playing golf. Be sure to wear comfortable clothing that will not restrict your movement. In addition, remember to apply sunscreen and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated throughout your round.
How To Make The Most Of Your Casino Golf Experience In Australia & New Zealand
There are many different ways to enjoy your casino golf experience in Australia and New Zealand. Whether you are looking to improve your game or just enjoy the scenery, there are plenty of options available to you. Here are a few tips on how to make the most of your casino golf experience in Australia and New Zealand:
- Choose the right casino: Not all casinos offer the same golfing experience. Some may have better facilities and courses, while others may be more geared towards beginners. Do some research beforehand and choose the casino that best suits your needs.
- Take advantage of discounts: Many casinos offer discounts for players who book their tee times in advance. This can save you a significant amount of money, so be sure to take advantage of any deals that are available.
- Play at different times of day: The time of day can have a big impact on your golfing experience. Playing in the morning or evening can often be cooler and less crowded than during the midday hours. If possible, try to play at different times of day to get the most out of your casino golf experience.
All in all, if you're looking for a casino with a golf course attached, these are some of the best options in Australia and New Zealand.